Golf shirts with sleeves and collars. Slacks or Shorts of Bermuda length (No more than 4 inches above the top of the knee). Appropriate shoes for golf. (Non-metal spikes only)
Shorts of Bermuda length (No more than 4 inches above the top of the knee), skirts or slacks. Appropriate blouses and shoes for golf. (Non-metal spikes only)
Short shorts, athletic shorts, Jamaica shorts, tennis or "cut-off" shorts. Denim Jeans, tank tops (tops with scoop front and back necklines are not acceptable), halter tops, tube tops, fishnet tops, or T shirts.. Shirts with unfinished bottoms must be tucked in at all times.
The above rules apply to all male and female Members and guest, regardless of age.
Members are responsible for their guests’ attire.
Golf Members or guests not appropriately attired will be asked to change before playing or denied registration for play by the Golf Shop staff. If you are in any doubt about your attire, please check with the Golf Shop beforeDINING ROOM DRESS POLICY
- Bar/lounge for lunch and dinner: Golf attire as defined in the Golf Rules is appropriate at any time with the exception of some special club events such as dinner dances, etc.
- Lunch: Golf attire as defined in the Golf Rules is appropriate at any time.
- Dinner: Golf attire as defined in the Golf Rules is appropriate at any time except that shorts will only be allowed in the bar/ lounge for dinner. Shorts will also be permitted for dinner on Friday nights in the Murphy Mills Dining Room when there is twilight golf. Smart/Club casual is the appropriate dress in the Murphy Mills Dining Room on all other dining evenings. On Saturday nights, jackets are optional for gentlemen in the Murphy Mills Dining Room for dinner. Additionally, other dress requirements may apply to special club events.
- Men's collarless dress shirts with jackets are permitted but no t-shirts.
- Smart and neat blue denim jeans (no holes in jeans) are permitted for men or women in the Rookery Lounge, but not any other areas of the club.